Mullet-Mans Pickle Quest! Mullet-Mans Pickle Quest!

Hard as shit

Reminds me of The unfair platformer! c[:
Trippy music too, top quality work as always Derek, keep it up!

TheCriminalDuder responds:

Thanks Dan!
Sorry it's so hard. My inspiration is Mario and Mega-man. I'm use to tough challenging games so I make 'em tough. Planning to ease it up and add some upgrades in future games.
Thanks for the review. ^^

The Duders: Wolfs War! The Duders: Wolfs War!

Kickass!

Anybody who said this game wasn't the shit, should die in a fire.
SUPREME AWESOMENESS! I liked everything about it! =P

TheCriminalDuder responds:

Awesome!
That coming from you makes me extremely happy. Seriously, thanks dude. :)

Treasure Seas Inc Treasure Seas Inc

Front Page Material

Great Game, Everything seemed to Work Perfectly. Props :)
Check out my Tetris Game Whoo Who! But Seriously Yours Kicked the Crap out of my Game. Good Job.

Pandemic: EoM Pandemic: EoM

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS PEOPLE!

I Read them, and Killed Every Human First try.

The Gameplay was awesome, Better than the original (Besides the fact that you could Change strains of your virus in the original) The Music was good, The Graphics were not as great as the first installment, but good none the less.

If you Read the Instructions, the game is actually not very hard, the first one was WAY to Easy.

Can't Wait for Number 2!

-Spoiler-

Increase Your Chances of Infecting People, and Spread it in Countries.
Once, you have about 4 Infected Countries, Make Planes fly from all of them, to infect the others.

weight gainer 2 weight gainer 2

Seen it Befor..

I've played a VERY Simillar Game Befor, But its Pretty Good, Catchy Music, Techno Rocks Dude (Maby Better Quality Next time)

Keep it up!

EvanHayes responds:

same gameplay,but now alot more features,dont you agree?
thanks for your time

Astro Bomber Astro Bomber

Very Good..

I Liked it, Cool Concept, I didn't know Planes Could Fly Backwards, but pretty good, I'm Looking Forward to the Second.

N-Tech N-Tech

Good

Good Game, It Gets Harder Than You would Think.

Cubefield Cubefield

Good Game

I like the Speed Up Part, and How the Level Completely Changes. But if you Play for too Long it Gets Boreing, And You Have 50 Trillion Points When You Die. Good Game.

Whack Your PC Whack Your PC

Good

Very Good Flash, Maby Add Some More Ways to Destroy the Computer. Anyways Good Job.

Mission Manic Mission Manic

ok...

Lots and Lots of Spelling Mistakes. Some parts Made no Sence, at all. Needs Some work. Ok Flash Though.

Aprime responds:

4! o comon, and most of the spelling mastakes were like ouse instead of house like people speak any way its english spelt not american